Amelia Eats is owned and operated by vegan chef and baker and amateur food photographer, Amy Symington. Come on in and meet her and her crazy veggie ideals and try her “I can’t believe it’s veggie” recipes.
After recently studying for a year abroad in Oxford, UK, Amy is the new owner of a MSc of Applied Human Nutrition. Currently she is a nutrition professor at George Brown College, Toronto in addition to holding the role of Nutrition and Supper program coordinator at Gilda’s Club Greater Toronto.
Follow Amelia on Twitter
- A damn fine, traditional eggplant 🍆 bean curry 🍛 with handmade roti by a #hosf2042 student who… https://t.co/kQ16XHgemN
- 😬I couldn't be any more proud of my #hosf2042 #studentchefs and their stellar performance today… https://t.co/hSyy5JrCjg
- Turmeric ginger latte #onthebandwagon #latenightlatte #vegan #dranksss #goleafsgo?! https://t.co/ma4sIKBWo6
- 🎂Hummingbird cake by salerskine #eastereats #veganeats #cakecakecakecake 😬 https://t.co/YZhO5WLcMh
- #Easter #brunch #veganeats #ameliaeats 🐣🍽 https://t.co/Qlsri29qUE
- The infamous Singapore Slaw Salad 🥗 by chef @susurlee from @bentrestaurant. 👌🏼#yep #datenight… https://t.co/hck4Bdlmw3
- Late lunching on sweet and sour tofu atop a bed of arugula with sautéed mushrooms, red chillis… https://t.co/Y5gVOFAN65
- 🍫🥑Dark chocolate avocado mousse pie squares from @gildastoronto supper club last night. Recipe… https://t.co/WSPO6F80PI
- I just remembered I have one of Momma Erskine's Banana Pecan Scones leftover! #yes… https://t.co/z7exB4Fhyx
- Raw spicy walnut burrito 🌯 by my very talented @gbcchca #hosf2042 #studentchefs! #proudprof… https://t.co/Dnjea3faod