Spinach, strawberry and apple salad with pecans
Makes 6 servings
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 clove garlic pureed
- 1/4 tsp salt
In a large mason jar add all ingredients. Shake and use as needed.
- 1 bunch of spinach, about 7 cups
- 2 large granny smith apples, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup pecans, toasted
- ½ cup strawberries, thinly sliced
- 1/4 medium red onion, thinly sliced
- Hemp seeds
- In a large bowl add spinach
- Top with apples, pecans, strawberries and onion.
- Add dressing and toss. Top with hemp seeds and serve it up!